I wanted my delivery shipped to work, but their "security" vendor wouldn't allow them to ship to a location different than the billing address. They asked that I send in a money order.

I emailed them that if they could not adequately explain the service disconnect, I'd post an online review. Customer "service" argued with me about how their policy was posted (it wasn't, at least not obviously and a link was not provided) and that I would be sued for "slander" even though I wouldn't be lying about what happened.

Thankfully, they cancelled my credit transaction, or were unable to process it, so I didn't lose any money.

Bottom line: The douchebags argued with me and put store policy before getting a sale.

Had an Experience with Physique Bodyware?

Comments

Physique Bodyware - Physique Hoodie, Best product by far! Made in America Physique Bodyware "Their Physique Men's Hoodie is Killer! First off Physique Bodyware is made in America, I like that! Second, they support our troops, I like that too! Personally I've been buying..." Read more I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Dresslily - Coat Review from Racine, Wisconsin Dresslily "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..." Read more Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more Mercari - Horribly app Mercari "I had a bad experience with mercari i was a new costumer and mercari they suspended my account for no reason they accused me to have multiples accounts or irregularities..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Uneducated manager doesnt know the Dennys menu Dennys Restaurant "Sunday morning bliss...the sun hitting my face as I wake on the couch, a concoction of sweaty leather and skin joining together in harmony. I was excited, truly excited. The..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Very Upset Harbor Freight Tools "Hi i hope this is read by the right people! I work at HFT for 6 years no problems always had hrs to work loved going there to work but..." Read more Converse has no quality Converse "Quality of Converses shoes is getting worse and not any better. I see people from all over the world complaining about converse shoes falling apart in couple of months. Yjis..." Read more