I ordered two tanks, only 50 dollars total... My shipping address is different from my billing address..

I contacted the owner, at least she claimed to be the owner... She was so rude over the phone saying that I was being fraudulent. She talked over me and would not let me get a word in. She also said she was canceling the order and did not want my business....

Do not waste your time with this company, there are a lot better sites out there.

This is a scam don't waste your time or money. Cannot understand how someone in customer service, much less the "Owner" treat a customer so disrespectful.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Physique Bodyware. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Physique Bodyware to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Physique Bodyware tank top for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

PHYSIQUE BODYWARE IS A HORRIBLE COMPANY THE OWNERS ARE FRAN AND WAYNE MARRIED OBESE COUPLE AND THEY WORK OUT OF THEIR BASMENT. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE THEY ARE WICKED AND EVIL PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO SCREW CUSTOMERS AND OTHER PEOPLE THEY PREACH TO BE RELIGIOUS PEOPLE REMEBER RELIOUS PEOPLE ARE THE BIGGEST HIPPOCRATES. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THE TRAINWRECK COMPANY THEY ARE NASTY TWO FACED LIARS WHO GET PLEASURE OUT OF OTHERS PAIN